15 Feb 2022
Nanoacademic is looking for a highly trained specialist to join our core R&D team responsible for the development of QTCAD. The person occupying this position will be in charge of:
- Coding new features of QTCAD according to the company’s development and partnership roadmaps.
- Collaborating with the QTCAD team to develop physics-based models appropriate to quantum hardware.
- Participate in meetings with R&D partners, beta testers, and clients to present latest features and provide technical support.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Advanced degree (Master’s degree or Ph. D.) in physics, mathematics or engineering.
- Strong background in theoretical physics and/or computational physics.
- Advanced knowledge of solid-state quantum hardware (spin qubits, superconducting qubits).
- A background in solid-state physics, semiconductor physics, and/or photonics.
- Experience in scientific computing.
- Programming skills in Python.
- Knowledge of other programming languages like MATLAB, Fortran, and C++ is a plus.
- Knowledge of version control tools (git) and best practices is also a plus.
- Good ability to communicate, interact and establish trustworthy relationships with our partners
- A creative, team-oriented, and agile mindset.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV to:
Félix Beaudoin, Ph. D.
Director of Quantum Technology
Nanoacademic Technologies Inc.